"a feeling of self-assurance arising from one's appreciation of one's own abilities or qualities"
Featured: Originalz Red
Some men naturally have it, others have to work at it, and all women love it; but developing a strong sense of confidence in yourself goes far beyond dating. Establishing an unshakable foundation of self-assurance can help you with your career, parenting, and sense of self.
The thing about confidence is that you can’t fake it; it’s not something you say or how you project yourself to be, but rather who you are and the decisions you make when faced with adversity.
To continue on our mission to inspire confidence in men, we’ve put together a list of traits that all confident men share to help you approach life with a strong balance of understanding and assertiveness.
A truly confident man:
25. Doesn’t attack, belittle, berate, or take advantage of others who are weaker than him in any aspect, have it be physically, financially, or emotionally
24. Has his emotions firmly under control and knows when to act on them and when to ignore them
23. Has the humility to apologize when he’s wrong
22. Have the assertiveness to disagree when he’s right
21. Does not compromise on his moral integrity regardless of the reward of doing so
20. Is true to his word and only speaks the truth
19. Takes extreme ownership of his words and actions
18. Does what he knows to be right regardless of the consequences
17. Openly speaks about his passions and interests
16. Takes the initiative to approach desirable women
15. Isn’t afraid to ask questions when he doesn’t fully understand something
Featured: Expressionz DBC Signaturez
14. Is comfortable with his own sexuality and embraces his true desires
13. Views failure as a valuable lesson instead of a crushing defeat
12. Maintains a strong posture and respectful eye contact
11. Can take jokes and has a great sense of humor
10. Regularly steps out of his comfort zone
9. Doesn’t seek validation from others
Featured: Cottonz Gold
8. Doesn’t think twice about protecting the ones he loves
7. Congratulates the success of others instead of feeling jealousy
6. Does not cower in the face of danger or defeat
5. Avoids jumping to conclusions and instead takes proactive action in a situation
4. Listens more than he speaks
3. Shakes another man’s hand firmly without being overly aggressive
2. Talks and thinks about solutions instead of dwelling on problems
1. Has the balls to disagree without taking the other person’s views as a personal attack
One of the best ways to boost your confidence is to look and feel great in the clothes you wear - underwear included. Drawlz makes boxer briefs that are secure, comfortable, and stylish so you can attack the day without having to constantly readjust your junk or deal with chafing or irritation from sweat and moisture buildup.
Order a new pair of Drawlz today to experience what it’s like to wear underwear that feels great and looks even better.
Expressionz 305'zSHOP NOW
Originalz NavySHOP NOW
Expressionz OG SignaturezSHOP NOW